Friday 30 November 2012

Lovely Dolly

In a week or so my little girl will be 1. And so planning for a teddy bear's tea party for 3 has started in earnest. We keep saying ' we won't go mad', 'we will just get a few things', 'she'll be more interested in the wrapping paper and the boxes' but still we seem to be buying more and more stuff. A ladybird wheelie bug has led to ladybird cupcakes and spotty balloons and on morphing into a woodland, red riding hood random indoor picnic.... The real star of the show however, I hope, will be this beautiful handmade dolly. I may not be a fan of pink and as a child I thought Barbie had an eye look in her eye..(I still do) but I couldn't resist this soft dolly. 


Handmade by Lovely Pop in Guernsey, the lovely Hannah will make you a dolly, a dragon, a pirate or even a bunny. You can buy online or commission your very own creation using your own bits of material. This was the perfect solution for a little dress I simply couldn't part with. The first dress I'd brought my daughter from little shrimp was doing nothing other than gathering dust in a box under my bed. Now its been brought life and transformed into a beautiful lovelypop dolly. 

No one else will have one like this. Its a very special gift for my girl's 1st big day. And she'll look great being towed around the house in the back of the wooden toy tractor! 



No comments:

Post a Comment