Monday 22 October 2012

Blossom Bibs for Bubba

My, or rather the bibs I ordered, have arrived! And yes, one of them is a bit pink but ssshhh! no one will notice. 

We all know how it works someone posts on facebook a page they 'like' and you, being nosy click through to see what they 'like' or sneer at it if you don't. Maybe you hit the 'like' button as well and then you forget about it. But, this time I really did like what I saw on Blossom's Facebook page  She has 99 different fabrics to choose from for girls and for boys and will make your little one a bib,or Christmas decorations, or bunting, or cushions, or ......

Log on and design your own bib before 23rd October and if you win Jenna will make up your own design. 

I definitely LIKE. 

Photo: Completed order for Rachel Palma.
Both Bibs are backed in fleece and have snap fasteners as requested by the customer.  

The top Dribble bib has been made using the Woodland Toadstools in green haberdashery fabric and the bottom Dribble bib has been made using Balloons Aqua haberdashery fabric. 

These style bibs are £4.50 each plus p&p. All bibs can be personalised with a childs name or a theme of your choice (you can pick the fabric you would like to be used from the fabric available album). If you would like to order a bib in this or any other design or have a design in mind please send me a message via my page or an email to blossoms.jb@gmail.com please note I am always happy to customise orders.
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment