Tuesday 2 October 2012

OLmoost Owl

With a veritable baby boom taking place amongst my friends. One little girl arrived last week, one due this weekend, a boy expected at the end of October and two other 'surprises' due in November I've been struggling to find fun, AFFORDABLE and different 'welcome to the world' gifts. Then I came across OLmoost - a Dutch designer now living in Manchester and who has worked on Miffy and friends and Bob the Builder amongst other things. Her handmade baby toy designs are however nothing like the commercial world of kids daytime tv. Her Olle Rattles are super funky and the must have accessories for any newborn in 2012. Well, that's what I'm telling my friends. I chose the purple Owl Rattle for the latest Steel arrival. Each one is unique with Merike keeping just one of each in stock and at just £4.95 each they are a little something special for that new arrival. Olle uil2 grey back


No comments:

Post a Comment