Thursday 11 October 2012

Pickle Pie Solves A Pickle

Yet another bubba has arrived. Another girl. Abigail. And so I needed another newborn baby gift. I stumbled upon Pickle Pie Creations (love the name) at an NCT Sale where they had donated a raffle prize. Not a name which says what it does on the tin I just had to google it. And I've been looking for an excuse to buy a print ever since. And I'm not disappointed. I haven't even seen the proof yet but I'm already impressed. I emailed Sandra & Tracy at 19.38 this evening and they replied at 19.50. By 20.25 I'd transferred the money and the deal was done. Now that's customer service! To make it even better when I sent a list of cheeky requests, can you use purple ink not pink?, can you do the print landscape? etc etc. They simply said 'Yes'. LIKE. 

1 comment:

  1. So pleased you are happy with Pickle Pie - love the name of the blog and the reason why. I too have 2 daughters and want them to be feminine, but not head to toe bows and frills ! xxx

    ReplyDelete