Thursday 4 October 2012

Supermarket pink.

I've just got home from picking up a prescription from Adsa (cough cough splutter). Having 20 minutes to kill I thought I'd have a mooch around the baby clothes section to see if I could find a bargain given that my little girl insists on growing,  albeit slowly. Everything yes everything in the baby girl section was pink. Wall to wall pink. Only a few vests weren't pink and they were plain white. Sigh. Why? In every other aisle in the supermarket there are shelves full of different types of products, 20 types of teas, hundreds of different cheese, rows and rows of chocolate bars and fizzy pop. Yet, in the baby girl section its pink pink or er pink. Needless to say I came away empty handed and shaking my head. I can't help but think Asda is missing a trick. 

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo with you on this one - I ended up buying all sorts from the internet (my little girl sis now 5!!) to get away from pink everything. Brings on red!!

    ReplyDelete