Monday 1 October 2012

Ladybird Ladybird Fly Away Home...

£2 for 10 Ladybird buttons incl delivery and using your husband ebay account to buy them - that's not really spending money is it? Anyway, these cheerful little buttons will liven up a red hoody I brought from the boys section at Tesco back in August during that burning hot summer we had (you remember). At just £4 its great for little ones to scuff about in as they learn to crawl and walk. And even with my limited sewing skills sewing on 3 of the 10 buttons shouldn't be too tricky. Though sadly as a new (ish) mummy I still haven't got one of those old Quality Street tins full of different coloured cottons, pins and other paraphernalia that my mum still has, not that it enhanced her dress making skills. I'm sure I'm still waiting for the summer school dress she was making me when I was 5 yrs old. And where do you buy cotton from these days anyway? I'm sure that's one market Tesco hasn't yet cornered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment